Thursday, March 6, 2014

New Artwork of 2014

Giraffe Painting

So recently I had someone ask me if I had worked on any artwork since Demitri was born, and I responded no. But then I got to thinking about it and decided it was time to roll up my sleeves and get to work. I had to sacrifice a lot of precious time while Daphney was napping to work on this painting.

Daphney did not understand why she
 could not sit on it while I took the picture.

We are still saving up some money in order to decorate the kids rooms, so it was so nice to be able to get started on a painting for the nursery. This will go in Demitri's wild animal room along with pictures of him with his Giraffe.


A recent picture of Demitri by Daphney's giant gorilla; not the Giraffe pictures (you will have to scroll back through my blog to see those adorable smiles.) However, I love this picture too because he hardly ever has his tongue out because it is so attached or he is just too classy... And really try smiling with your tongue out it will simply make you happy. :D



3 comments:

  1. You are super talented. That painting is impressive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures and your paintings. They make Bill and I laugh and anxious to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete