Saturday, November 15, 2014

Walking Lessons

Sometimes as I teach my kids I feel like I get frustrated easy. 

Memory Game: a fun brain exercise? -No!
"Yes for the 900th time, that is still the same red card and blue card 
you have turned over repeatedly."  
It is like she expects it to change...; however, everybody loves Dory on Nemo. 

This video has helped me to realize that a good teacher needs to slow down and enjoy the students as they are but be ready and attentive for when they are willing to take the next "step".



3 comments:

  1. Love this and love your thoughts on motherhood! Katie, you are so wise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is darling watching them walk together! It is going to be so fun to have three walking babies at Christmas time... for about one day. Then it will be exhausting I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Shawna! Can't wait to see your little girl. Her name is one of Shane and my top favorites that we actually agree upon. Haha Love it Heidi!

    ReplyDelete