Monday, November 3, 2014

Sleeping in Style

 Daphney's Sleeping List of Demands:

  1. Door Open
  2. Light ON
  3. Pillow only on the parent's side (She will ultimately steal it and your head will be hanging off the bed)
  4. New Blanket- Not one that she has previously used and certainly not the ones that are on her bed. 
  5. No Wrinkles (Actually she gets that one from me and it makes me smile)

Ultimately the parents of Daphney are fed up and we now force her to fall asleep without us there beside her. I love checking on her afterwards; she looks like a sleeping angel. Today, however, I cracked up laughing. Our little baby is sleeping in style. We really need to get her some sunglasses that fit her face rather than the baby ones she has. And the purse yeah I don't get that. I never carry my purse so I am surprised that she has taken to them so much. I guess it is better than the diaper bag I carry...


No comments:

Post a Comment