Sunday, June 5, 2016

Normal Life for Me!

         There are some days when my brain is in shock and I say to myself, “you cannot make this life up.” At these points I wonder if I knew exactly what I was getting into when I was prepping to come down to Earth. Did I know, or did they just say, “it is something you just have to experience as you go.”
         One thing I know is I don’t see other people living life like I do…. Is it my life is CRAZY or people just don’t share the raw unfiltered details. The poor mother, of the four year old boy that got stuck in the gorilla enclosure, has been quickly judged by millions because media shared one of their life mishaps. However, I willingly share my blunders for your reading pleasure!


Anybody else ever lived a life like this?

Example #1-
         We had a family vacation, road trip in which Shane almost drove off the road.  Not too unimaginable right, but why?! … Well have you ever had some baby praying mantises hatch in your car? Of course the driver was distracted, because from the passenger seat I was making praying mantis mating calls to all the little bugs so that they would come close enough that I could suck them off the windshield with our house hand vacuum that we brought with us. Yes, it was a memorable ride.

Example #2-
         We were at the church where a large amount of people were gathered together after a baptism. A child came up to me and said Daphney needed help in the bathroom.  As I approached the bathroom I saw my daughter peeking out the door accompanied by several other children who were crowding the bathroom entryway. Then I noticed water on the floor and that she was covering her nude privates. I only wish it had been that she had an accident like a normal person’s life story.

         I proceeded on into the bathroom to help her find her shorts when I discovered my son. He was grinning ear to ear standing pantless next to a toilet whose porcelain lid was shattered on the floor. He was using a cord from the back to spray water everywhere like an amazing squirt gun that sprays whenever he flushed the toilet. I passed the kids that Demitri was targeting and dodged the toilet water that Demitri had eagerly turned on me. At this point I hear another mother come in and say, “what do you mean there is a shower in the bathroom?” What a mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment