Thursday, May 26, 2016

Perfecting Our Skills


Demitri is still working on his whistling skills.

Previous Post:


Daph is so excited that she has improved a great deal on the monkey bars. Why don't parks have more short monkey bars like that?! Love it!



Paisley has been able to crawl since 5 months! At her 6 month check up the doctor the doctor couldn't believe that she was only 6 months, and even asked to know when she was born so she could do her own math. Paisley is a crawling champ so she took a little longer learning to sit because I could never get her to hold still.



Okay I love cheering my kids on... Yes I know they are only able to make it a foot or so. Some day they will get it.



Last two videos are of the kids reading to each other, and this they do often. Demitri loves the book "Smick" and thinks it is hilarious, and Daphney is reading my favorite children's book "Chicken Soup". They are both rather long, but I had to post them at least for the Grandparents.


No comments:

Post a Comment