Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Earth Day

My kids love flowers so we celebrated earth day at the nearby botanical gardens. 




Color Matching

Watching the Koi Fish

Luckily they love that happy little head.


See guys the botanical garden was free and I was in a free mood I guess because I heard that there were bike taxis outside and I made a big deal about NEEDING to ride on them as if my life wouldn't be complete without that. Turns out they have ears and totally agreed that I should throw away my money getting a bike ride to where ever I needed to be next. To which I responded, "No, I don't need to go anywhere our car is here; can't we just ride around the block or something?" Needless to say I stuck my foot in my mouth and swallowed the sole before realizing this was not part of the free botanical gardens. However, my husband was gracious and didn't complain and we had a joyous time doing something extravagant.  #Des Bike Pedicab

Yes that is a giant bag of diaper wipes. #Mom of three. #Too old to know why people hashtag!

1 comment: