Thursday, May 26, 2016

Can we go to the Zoo AGAIN!!


This is my favorite picture! I just wanted to snap a quick pic here, but some overly helpful lady thought I might actually want to be in a picture with my offspring. I mean look at them!! Clearly I need to be behind the camera. This is just such a flop and yet so clearly real life!
 Paisely- Spitting up on me...
Demitri- Just had a potty training accident that I just realized and we are trying to keep secret till this lady finally gives up on catching the perfect family photo. You can tell he knows he is in trouble and there is no smiles. 
Daphney- Well I see a lot of similarities between her and Curious George!
No really- Her life aspiration I think is to be a monkey that is always causing trouble but always ends up spinning it to save the day. 

Okay I finally got my camera back after that poor lady gave up...
And luckily this turtle shell only has room for three little people!


 Oh my goodness, this is one fun baby and exactly the personality we needed next in our family.
I am not kidding look at that pic of her and Demitri in the stroller. I just look at it and think future laughing chewbaca head!



 Frog Royalty!!



No comments:

Post a Comment