Saturday, November 7, 2015

Halloween 2015


Shane: Spider
Katie: Butterfly
Daph: Ladybug/ Butterfly
Demitri: Bumble Bee
Paisley: Caterpillar

Daph was positive she was a butterfly this Halloween and I didn't want to work too hard to correct her, because her costume was cute and I didn't want to come up with a different costume. So as we went around to houses people would say, "Oh, what a cute lady bug and she would look up at them like are you crazy I am clearly a butterfly." We thought she was silly but wanted her to be whatever she wanted. (Why couldn't there be a red and black spotted butterfly?) However, I about died when she saw Demitri's costume and complained that she didn't want him to be a bumble bee but a ladybug because she likes ladybugs. I still couldn't convince her that she was one though...



Who doesn't make their kids play educational games in order to eat their Halloween candy?! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment