Sunday, July 10, 2016

Overview

So turns out that I made this video to send to Shane so he could see what we were doing on vacation while he was slaving away back at home working... The first minute is from our trip getting to Idaho and the last minute is our adventures in Idaho. 



In Idaho we spent one day picnicking with Shane's grandma "Playdough" (The best my kids can say). She prepared a ton of wonderful food and thought of everything like a pro parent- you know napkins and such. However, the wind was terrible that day, and I spent most of my time chasing the napkins, plates, and food as they flew towards the lake my kids were currently drowning in rather than eating. For some reason now that my child thinks she can "swim"(at the time she could only kick backwards with a jacket on) she isn't afraid of the water at all. She threw all of the sand toys into the lake like you would a pool and I had to run around and try to catch them, but not having my swimming suit on, because we were supposed to be eating some were lost to sea. My daughter wanted to rescue them and I tried to explain to her that we couldn't because of the boats out there, and she exasperatedly cried out, "but we have to TRY!"
We ended the day with the kids trying superman ice cream which is Shane's favorite and discussing details for Grandma Playdough's funeral. What a hoot!! She is having a lot of fun
  planning her own party for when she dies.

Check these out! Adults can ride these and they are so fun, but there definately is a learning curve. Demitri and I rode them in the backyard while the sprinkler was going so if you weren't fast enough you got soaked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment