Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Never Too Much Fun!

Not sure my kids know exactly how cool their mom really is?!! My dad said all I need to do is stick the stem up my nose to make it stay.... He is pretty cool too!
Sorry just had to include that little nugget of goodness from the trip!

So we had a pass to ride as many rides as we wanted as many times as we wanted. Our kids took full advantage of that!  






Another place I personally love is the llama farm. So I was trying to take a selfie with Paisley and it was going really well until the llama decided to sniff my daughter who luckily did not smell tasty! Yikes!! Funny now a little scary then!
 A good foot and a half distance.... BAMB Kissing a llama. #he went the full 100%
So from then on Daphney was in charge of keeping Paisley safe and showing her all the llamas. 





No comments:

Post a Comment