Thursday, August 14, 2014

4th of July Photos

We won't document how many of us, what we had to do, or how many pictures we had to take to get these pictures, but I just love them. What a wonderful month we had celebrating the freedom of our country. Thank you to all who give their lives so voluntarily.  When I was doing my student teaching I had the experience of holding a small distraught boy whose father had just left to serve in Iraq. It was an experience that melted my heart and I will never forget. I struggled to find words to explain why his father had to leave but it was so easy to explain to him how much his dad must love us all.








So in this top picture Demitri is pulling Daphney's hair, and have you ever seen a happier little boy?




I am going to be super disappointed if we can't
come up with a good line to go with this picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment