Thursday, August 14, 2014

Family Tour

So this summer the kids and I vacationed most of July with a week in Idaho, Colorado, and KS. Thanks to my great husband for allowing us to go and play even though on these trips we worked so much we needed a vacation after the vacation. Work is a bit relative, but anything with babies is tough like 14 hour layovers in Denver, boating all day everyday, a 4 days in the mountains sleeping with everyone in a cabin, a 12 hour car ride, and finally gardening and canning. All very fun with babies! Happy Birthday to both Abi and Heidi that celebrated their birthdays with us!



So the video is really fast in some parts...sorry. But my favorite part is the bowling for babies.  I promise we are good parents! 
Story is Simple: I told Heidi to knock it off and be more careful, because as you saw in the video she was really close to running into them. She claimed oh no Katie it is not my fault it really picks up speed in the middle. Whatever... but she made me try it. And you know she was RIGHT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment