Sunday, November 13, 2016

Extra Long Warm Weather!

While Shane and Paisley were out of town the big kids and I loved outings without a stroller or a diaper bag!

This tiger wanted a lick of the caramel apple succors and they weren't about to share! 

Normally the kids love to take a group picture in this turtle shell but with Paisley gone I was able to Sardine my way into that shell!

The neighbors have the coolest toys!

Things are getting real here with these competitive domino games.
Lots of biking with this new bike trailer. Getting Stronger!! 
The louder they cry and fight the faster I pedal! lol 
She can do it herself, but looks scared when one of her siblings decide to help.
Holding on for dear life.

She gets so excited when she gets to ride things. 

Both kids wanted to share their bikes and teach their baby sister how to ride. 



This is how we do things at my house! Life is crazy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment