Saturday, February 11, 2017

Learning to Share

I was so tired...

I would try to use a marker and they would be lidless, dried out, and tips bitten off. I finally gave up and I splurged and bought myself a new box!

All my own! I put them in a special box in a special place and set off telling my kids, "These are mine... The markers in the purple box are mine! Do not use them because they are MINE!!"

This was going really well, and I was so excited to use them! I opened up the box and looked in.... and they were all covered in old child loved markers!

Are you kidding me! The kids can't store their markers in my purple box. They might get confused and accidentally use MINE!! I began to chew out my kids for getting into MY box when Daphney looked at me and said, "But, Mom you didn't have very many. You needed some more!"

Blah! Time to be nice again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment