Thursday, March 23, 2017

Nerf Guns

I will be honest.... My son has a lot of ENERGY!! And he is a huge magnet for noticing and remembering VIOLENCE! 

So I am trying to learn how to match that personality level, so that I can help him learn by example when it is appropriate to be more aggressive and how to harness that energy.  Don't worry!
What does this entail: Many reps of-
Snowball fights
Nerf Gun Wars
Lots of Wrestling
Dinosaur Attacks
Superhero Races
Tickle Fights
and Running from Monsters

I am not sure if my theory is actually working, so don't take my advice, but I do know that he is teaching me how to play, and that during which he is happy so that now every action of aggression or violence does not a carry with it a negative connotation. 

Tough Dilemma: When to shoot and when not to shoot!

This is a game that we play as part of our "school". I love it because I can work with both of my kids at the same time. I will say find a five and Demitri has to locate and shoot the number five before Daphney shoots the math problem that equals five. 

No comments:

Post a Comment