Thursday, March 23, 2017

Sibling Bonding






Story Time with these littles is SO SQUISHY! 



In this particular building there is a hallway that the kids can walk around to complete a circle. I told them they can only do it by themselves if they held hands the whole way. They were so proud of themselves that they could take care of themselves that they kept doing that circle over and over!

Driving the get away car!

Such a weird spring with park fun and fishing one day and sledding the next.

Daphney has been praying for all dads to come home safely from work. So I had to explain to her that not all moms stay home, some work too! A few days later she came back to me and asked whether she was going to be a mom that stayed home or a mom that worked. I of coarse said you can be whatever you want to be. To which she quickly responded, "I am going to be a WORKING MOM, because I want to give my kids candy if they are good like daddy does."
She very much knows how hard dad works and often saves up her candy so that when she hears him in the morning getting ready to leave she runs out of bed and says, "Hear Dad, this is for in case you get hungry while you are working SO HARD!"
But I am glad she still loves the role of motherhood whether she is a working mom or a stay at home mom.
Don't worry not poker just GO FISH and GOLDFISH!


He is a very protective brother and loves his side kick!

My Heroes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment