Monday, May 1, 2017

Easter Eggstravaganza


"Demitri Dooley you have won a  Spider-man Scooter!" In that moment Demitri's life was complete and I began my prepping for Daphney's disappointment. I started trying to explain probability (apparently every kid wanted to enter to win that doll regardless of the number of entries) and talking up how happy another girl might be. My speech of not shooting for your dreams because of the number of fish in the pool was luckily cut short when they called "Daphney Dooley" and she skipped up to collect her prize. Never have I been so happy to be proven wrong. I hope she always shoots for her dreams no matter the difficulty ahead!
Okay seriously this is quite a difficult hunt! 


Paisley loved the games there and totally worked the baby card in order to get handfuls of candy! She loved the pocket of her overalls. 

We loved being able to hold these baby chicks!  



No comments:

Post a Comment