Tuesday, November 21, 2017

They are NEVER Preoccupied

I am trying to be more high maintenance. 

Not the hard core own everything and act like the world revolves around you kind who would be incomplete without makeup. One who makes dentist appointments and fixes her broken glasses at some point maybe even gets a hair cut occasionally. But, I took a check your maintenance level test and scored 2 out of 100, and decided it was time to start doing a few more things for myself.


Time for Showering is Asking Too Much!


I showered and you know what that got me?!
    My daughter knocked the sugar container out of the food closet- accident right! SO then the three kiddos cleaned it up by putting it into bowls and used giant spoons to eat it when suddenly my daughter tripped, because who eats sugar while sitting down securely (No I imagine it was a dance party!) and sugar is now trapsed across the kitchen. I swept and MOPED yesterday and believe me I can't say I mop very often either.... You mostly clean that up and you find more bowls of sugar in the FRIDGE! ("save the fun for later... I am sure mom will want something to do this afternoon")

   Then I spent time feeding the two year old and the entire superhero collection, stuffing coloring books into my four year olds pants so that his hands are free to collect and scatter crayons more effectively up the stairs, and picking up the pregnancy manual that my five year old was reading because she loves babies. Good morning it is 8 o-clock and yes my life will be full of these activities all day.

Who wants to shower when life is so WONDERFUL!







No comments:

Post a Comment