Monday, December 18, 2017

WOOT WOOT!!

5+1=6

We were so excited to announce that we are expecting another baby into our family.

We gathered our children together for our traditional family night. We celebrated with root beer floats and then broke the news to them. There were lots of squeals and the first thing Daphney said once she could speak again was, "Mom, you should not be drinking this!!" She has not stopped trying to force fruit and vegetables down me ever since... (Super Annoying when all I want is Cheetos and Cookies)

Demitri that night was real concerned and asked me, "Mom,  BUT- how are you going to sleep with a baby in your tummy?!" - I wonder that every night too kid.

It got a little out of hand when I caught a tiny fish, and Daphney cheered and said, "Good Job Mom, I have never seen you do that pregnant!"



Since then we have found out that it is a boy and Demitri is stuck on two names.
1. Snow Snowy Snowflake and 2. Batman

So I don't think the kids will be picking the names....

No comments:

Post a Comment