Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Jake's Graduation

He is Finally Finished!!

Jake's Graduation was short and sweet; the graduation was about 30 minutes with at least 10 minutes of that being the senior video. Jake has great skill in editing movies and did an excellent job editing for the senior video a synopsis of the achievements the Centralia Panthers have had this year.

The picture to the right is the first of a series I took of Jake shaking hands with the community in the grad line. Quiz: How can you tell it is the first picture? Hint: he is still posing for me!


Jake is now working hard to prepare to serve a mission in Londrina Brazil!! He leaves for the Brazil MTC to learn Portuguese on September 11th, 2012!!! We are so excited for him!

These are pictures of the happy family awaiting the graduation. The parents and grandparents had a special seat reserved for them, and Jenny played in the band. So, lucky for me members from the Hiawatha Branch came to support Jake and I was able to sit with them since I was not important enough to have a reserved seat.

Grandpa and Jake beating each other up after the graduation. : )

The graduation party for Jake afterwords was amazing, and of coarse we did not want anyone to go hungry so we ate it for days following. It was so good!! I did not trust my ability to make the fajita small enough to fit into the wrap so I always ate mine like a chipolte dinner. Oh, and the favorite neighbor lady brought over her famous brownies for dessert!!!

My baby LOVES the grandparents cooking!!


My FAVORITE picture!! What is she going to do without you for two years?!

No comments:

Post a Comment