Monday, June 4, 2012

My Life Now...

           Everyone keeps asking me what I am filling my life with now. And honestly I am still trying to figure that out. I have been desperately trying to figure out what a good latter day saint woman would do with her time now. I often wondered to myself why church leaders have not lately been more explicit on this subject. I would quickly follow if only they would spell out how I should live. However, this silence has become one of the greatest treasures in my life. I am having to personally seek out the Lord's will for me and my family. What does the Lord want me to do with my life and where should my priorities lie now? The freedom to search out this question while frustrating on some days has honestly been and continues to be a great blessing in my life. How wonderful it is that our church believes in personal revelation.
        Shane has been working his new job for ARUP in Salt Lake City, and he seems to enjoy it a lot. If you want to know what he does there you will have to ask him. : ) 


        After examining MANY different cribs and changing my mind several times until I finally got a sweet deal the crib finally came in the mail! Shane and I had a wonderful time figuring out how to set it up. It turned out to be one of the best dates ever.



29 Weeks

2 comments:

  1. Cute crib & bedding Katie!! And of course you look WONDERFUL! Love that cute baby bump!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gorgeous! I like your shirt, too! :)

    ReplyDelete