Monday, June 9, 2014

Pete the Cat

Johnston Public Library had Pete the Cat come visit. Did anyone realize that he looks completely depressed and unexcited to be in IOWA? How can such a motivational book character become famous with those eyes? Don't worry I think Daphney is trying to be just like him; maybe she will be famous one day too! Don't judge me just because I am the happiest person in this picture!
We had a difficult time making it to story hour and almost missed it, but did we cry? Goodness no! We just kept singing this song! I love keeping Daphney off the strangers plastic flamingos... I love chasing her around the parking lot... I love pulling her away from the handicapped door entrance buttons. (Sorry the building is now 900 degrees)

She wasn't a huge fan of the hat we made, so I tried to show her how cool it was.... Yep SO COOL! : D

For those of you who are unfamiliar with this character... Pete the Cat Links:
I Love my White Shoes
Four Groovy Buttons









No comments:

Post a Comment