Tuesday, July 8, 2014

My Subconsious

The irony of this post may only be understood by my closest friends and family.
I have to share the funny highlights of my dream:

1.) I found myself on a university campus and everything was a whirl until suddenly things came to a pause and I was able to run my fingers along a leather bound book in the library. I remember wanting to stay in that room forever and breathe in the quiet the peace. Of all the Utopias right?

2.)  Then I realized that I came to campus to be accepted into my master’s program but I had forgotten to make an appointment or do any paperwork… So who came to my rescue? Why my mother of course who else would help me pull off a shenanigan like that. She pretended to be my secretary while hiding in a closet.
Shane and I had a blast going to the movie “Divergent”. There is one part where the mom and daughter have to fight together and I thought to myself that is me and my mother. We may get into sticky situations that normal people wouldn’t but we have a blast fighting together to get out of it.


3.) Then in the end I decided it wasn’t for me at this time and that I wanted to go back to my life of taking care of two babies. I am so grateful that even in my dreams I am happy with the decisions I have made and even after a utopia away I get to choose to return to being a mom to the two best children ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment