Thursday, February 19, 2015

Pet Mouse

See this almost scary amount of love that she has for that purple stuffed animal. It is kind of a strange purple monster thing that she calls a mouse. We happened to not bring it to Demitri's doctor appointment today. So my shy daughter who hates to talk to strangers braved her fears and kept creeping up to everyone (the secretary, patients, nurses, doctors). After she would creep up to someone she would whisper, "Where's my mouse?- You seen my mouse?". Everyone kept looking at me shocked and with the expression of did your daughter really just let lose a mouse at the doctors office. :D It was kind of crazy...

Okay I had to add this on:

So Daphney got a sticker for being so "great" at the doctors, and I noticed later that she had stuck it on her leg and it was covered by her pants. Weird placement, but then we went to Target and Daphney was turning on the conveyor belts and playing with the red phone in the empty cashier stand, so our cashier kindly offered her another sticker (You know for all her good choices). I asked Daphney if she was going to stick it next to her other sticker and she responded, "no mom it goes right here" as she proudly plopped it onto her belly button and trotted off happy as can be. I love how logical those placements are to her. It is so fun to see her becoming smart at things and so it is funny when they don't quite make since.

No comments:

Post a Comment