Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Orangutan Baby



 The kids and I recently fell in love with a 2 week old baby orangutan named "Surianna" at the Omaha zoo.View Birth Announcement Now Daphney feels like we have some kind of ownership over the baby and always wants to go back and see how it is doing and growing. She is also my biggest fan, because anytime anyone comes over she asks them if they want to come and see what her mom painted recently.

Both the giraffe painting and the orangutan paintings are getting framed and will go in Demitri's room shortly.

I also painted a jungle like scene on Demitri's wall. Still putting on the finishing touches to finish the wall but here is an updated picture. Stay tuned for pics of the whole room make over coming soon!

 Pictured is the original photo and then my painting that I took a few artistic liberties with .




No comments:

Post a Comment