Saturday, June 27, 2015

At the Cabin


We got to go up and visit family in Idaho and Utah this month and the first week was spent in a Cabin enjoying the great outdoors. During this time my kids learned the art of snacking and ate very little of our planned meals. At one point I had told Daphney she couldn't have Oreos until she ate something healthier that was on the menu. After a long time of refusing she came over to me with a huge messy grin and fists full of her s'more. I mumbled, "Oh I am glad, you found a cookie to eat instead of the Oreo cookies," to which she quickly corrected, "No mom, this is a "sandwich."




Demitri's favorite part of this week was definitely riding the hogs. He loved them! Daphney and Shane are trying to combine their efforts and get a motorcycle.





I was so impressed watching Shane wake board. He never fails to amaze me!






That moose was so much closer in real life, so awesome and scary simultaneously! We saw many moose and even two baby and Momma moose.

Demitri loved the stuffed animal moose!


No comments:

Post a Comment