Saturday, January 9, 2016

Pet Ferret

Daphney has fallen in love with a ferret puppet that we have rented from the library for the last three months. She, ferret, and gorilla had lots of grand adventures and always slept together. Daphney sleeps with as many stuffed animals as can fit in the bed and then some additional ones that litter the floor get to use towels as blankets; but they are strategically placed and never too close to the monsters under her bed. Seriously we spend more time having to put the animals to bed then our kids. But I would say ferret was second in command if gorilla was sick, and now that we have to return ferret, "Gorilla won't stop crying." This is a picture of the very sad Daphney. 

I took Daphney to the library and she did one final puppet show with her "friend." Then we said goodbye as Daphney pushed the ferret into the dark return hole. I took a picture of her returning it and I am pretty sure the librarians think I am crazy. But, Daphney ended up being braver than I expected and is happily awaiting the day we can go back and be reunited with FERRET!

No comments:

Post a Comment