Friday, January 6, 2017

Lessons on Life from Kiddos

These kids keep teaching me how to live life and be persistent. 

With the New Year I was thinking about how I want to improve and really I just want to be exactly like my kids!

1.) Don't let the social norms and even what admittedly is defeat be a reason you don't do what you want. If it is something you want to do be persistent, and keep doing it even if it never works out exactly as planned.

Every time we go to the park.... we have to bring the dog! EVERY SINGLE TIME it goes exactly like this. [Sad poor video quality. She always ends up chasing him home.]

I love how Demitri has been so into the phrase "Don't Worry". I am a mile a way, but "Don't worry! I am coming!" I think it is part of his super hero phase.

2.) Don't be too afraid to try something that may make you look crazy and always have a buddy to laugh while "aiding" you.



3.) Don't be a stiff when inspired make up your own moves! #YOLO

We took the family out to eat the other day and while we checked in and told them our party info Daphney ran right up to the bar where she could hear the music real good and started dancing like this. Everyone in the restaurant was amused! She clearly doesn't care that solo dance parties don't normally happen in public.  

No comments:

Post a Comment