Monday, April 2, 2018

Fun Stories Update

1.) So, I have been working for four months now, and how do I help you understand working mom life: 

Well my daughter ate a bowl of shredded cheese for breakfast, AND I was so proud she ate it at the table and with a spoon. 

Life is not picture perfect, but we are all learning and loving and pulling together.
So I am perfectly satisfied! 

2.) Daphney was laying on the couch during Conference and says to Shane, "Dad look at my feet don't they look like a butterfly? - Well I mean a butterfly without any wings though?"

 -What is a butterfly without any wings?! Yes just like that dear! :D

3.) The kids got lots of candy =wrappers at the local Easter egg hunt. During conference the kids ate them and I told Demitri to make sure and be careful not to make a mess because we would have to clean those all up. To which he proudly said, "I know mom that is why I am shoving them under the couch see?! 

-Oh yes what a beautiful stash of wrappers. Thanks for your consideration kid.:D

No comments:

Post a Comment