Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Counting Down Days/Hours till my Hospital Resort

What does 
           39 Weeks Pregnant... with #4...
                                            look like in reality?

Today we went to Daphney's soccer practice and I was so excited because I wanted to not only be there but WATCH it since I will miss her first game due to the baby being born. 
PS. She has had a rough little while as in weeks and has been pretty grumpy, but at practice she was having so much fun and participated in all of practice without complaining about needing a break to rest or drink water (her two favorite parts last season). 

I however spent my time waddling/jogging after Paisley as she dodged players and coaches on other fields who were trying to catch and remove her. I finally had to sit and hold her down because honestly I am a slow chaser. This is when she decided she wouldn't wear her shirt and little boys started making a big deal about the distracting half naked baby. The whole practice ended with her thrashing on the ground half naked and refusing to head to the car and if that wasn't attention grabbing enough the other two were yelling from across the field, "Unlock the car!" I of coarse would have done so just to stop the stares of other parents... had we been close enough to the car, but sadly Paisley and I still had that far to make it. 

We get home and the kids are starving because apparently the dinner I made before soccer practice was not worth trying. So they made their own disgusting Miracle Whip sandwiches while I cleaned up syrup that had spilled in the fridge. Then I heard Paisley yelling I need more sugar! [Correction] Miracle Whip/ 1/2 cup of sugar sandwiches...  I turn around to catch Demitri drinking out of the milk carton.

I hear my mom's voice in my head as she reminded me this morning to take it easy today. Bahaha! Just doing the basics of parenting is not taking it easy.
I can't wait to find out what mom of four looks like!



No comments:

Post a Comment