Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Sewing

I have the best daughter! Today we worked on sewing a gift for one of Daphney's friends. Daphney was in heaven. She had to keep taking breaks to journal about it. I am just that much fun!! Consequently it is very up to date like a news real. It has sentences like "10 minutes have past and we are now pinning a lot." Then it also has random ps sentences in the middle of the story to tell you cutsie things. I can't get enough of these sentences... ("ps. I hope me and mom can do this more often.... I hope the rest of my week is like this! So much fun.) Isn't she funny. My favorite sentence though is (I am makeing 2 or 3 mistakes, but everyone makes mistakes.)

It was nice that she was always excited to write so that I could have transition periods to set things up.

Then she brought me her journal and said, "This is the sloppy copy. Here is a different colored pen. Can you read it and make corrections? Then I will rewrite it into a book kind of like a chapter book because there are no pictures."

Isn't she the coolest! She is doing amazing things!

ps. You should see her to do lists she writes for before school. They are like fifteen lines long with one being hug mom! I would say easy child but no child is easy. Definitely a blessed child!

Pss. Yes I just journaled about her journaling.


No comments:

Post a Comment