Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Fourth of July

On the fourth of July my town really comes together and feels united as a community. 
I love celebrating our freedoms!
These are the cute hats we surprised the kids with after our canoe trip. They love them and Demitri calls it his "party hat." This morning he wore his spider man costume and slippers with his party hat and cars loved it and he was so flashy I knew he wouldn't get ran over... Oh and he thinks he has super powers when he wears it because the sequence causes poka-dots to dance all over the walls haha. I would choose to read minds or fly, but poka-dot power is pretty cool too.  


I love my sister. She is always there when I need her despite the distance!

And, these two goodness- they make everything right in the world.
 I am so grateful I have them for parents!


No comments:

Post a Comment