Tuesday, August 29, 2017

The "Hard Job"

Okay seriously the other day this man kept laughing at me through the grocery store. Everything was "normal". -Yes I had three kids with me. -Yes they helped fill and unfill the cart as we shopped. -Yes I had no idea what was actually going to make it to the register. -Yes I do notice the people who stop shopping just to watch. BUT IT WAS NORMAL!

He laughed and laughed and threw his hands up in the air saying, "Man it is a hard job but someone has to do it." We finally made it out of the store and the unloading process began.

Daphney, Even commented, "wow mom that man is really happy..."

-AND GUESS who parked right next to us. Laughing man continued to laugh at us as he unloaded and got into his car ten times faster than us.

Maybe someday I will be able to find as much entertainment in life, but I am so grateful that I get to have this quote "hard job"!


"Look mom, I made him batman!"- Daphney

No comments:

Post a Comment