Saturday, October 20, 2018

We are making it!

I AM SO grateful...

There are so many dangers in life especially when raising a brood of kids who don't understand (not in any specific order :D) "GERMS", "SHARP", "HIGH"! "HOT!" 

It is so hard to find that balance of bubble wrapping them up tight or letting them rappel out their imaginary castles. But I am grateful for all the dangerous situations in which my kids have miraculously survived and are passing through mostly oblivious to.

My daughter eats everything... Flowers, Grass, Trees... haha no. but for real. Neighbors hanging plant while they were trying to sell their house. Annihilated like popcorn! -GROSS! 

Today was a beautiful day and after lunch we were able to attend a fishing event provided by the city.
It was perfect!!!
 - Nobody drowned from trying to catch a fish with their hands. He didn't realize there was a plan beside neanderthal skills and that poles would be provided.  
-Nobody got a hook in their hand after jumping over the pole to see if she could. 
-Nobody was lost for long... I really need a stroller so I have more hands. 

Anyways WE ARE MAKING IT!! And I am grateful each and every hard day. (That is every day... WHICH IS GREAT! Because it is when life is messy and out of my control that all I can do is stand back and recognize the MIRACLES in my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment