Monday, May 5, 2014

Picture Day

So I decided that the one thing we had to do on this particular day was to get the kids dressed up and take formal pictures and give them to our family members... 
Well family members they are not coming!



1. & 2.) Started out Cheesy and Happy! 
3. & 4.) Then mom took away the ponytail box.... 
She is our little Ostrich when she is sad.
I thought well maybe it would help if we put Demitri 
in too so she would smile or at least put her head up.

BAD IDEA!


Background: Daphney loves when things hit her or she falls and usually laughs a lot afterwards. That may be something we should look into.. anyways. So after Demitri got too much love in the previous picture he slightly bumped his head on the table. Of coarse Daphney started giggling. I got him calmed down and thought I have to hurry because Daphney is now smiling. Caught this on camera where Daphney decided to help Demitri continue to thump his head against the table. That was a handful!

Those ones aren't too bad!


Daphney Signed- BOOK PLEASE?- "Oh, that might be cute."

Oh Dear... Demitri wouldn't stop eating Daphney's dress 



Okay this one is cute! 

4 comments:

  1. HAHA! I will help you! :) How about Memorial Day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha! It is so hard to get decent pictures of kids. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Kate you need to produce a comic strip! You have such a cute funny way to express the bumps and bruises in life that I just laugh and can't wait for the next days comic strip to come out. You would make a mint!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Heidi but I don't know if I will have recovered by then ;)

    Thanks Kelly, I am glad you like the posts. I have a lot of fun with it! I have realized that not everyone sees the world in my crazy way, and so it is fun to try and express it to others.

    ReplyDelete