Thursday, May 8, 2014

Watching Abi

Heidi just posted some really cute videos of Abigail eating baby food. Check them out.

Abi has inspired our whole family to start acting like her whenever we don't want to do something. It is a lot of fun to act out, but even more if you think like me and imagine the song "I put a spell on you" playing in the background whenever you do it.  So here is the song I was thinking of, but I just found this video and my imagination literally exploded! He is totally one of my new idols! I think I just found a new talent for cousin's camp... : )

So anyways the real reason I got on here is to post this response video of Daphney watching Abigail's first video. It cracked me up, because Daphney was so confused the entire video and kept wanting to watch it over and over to try and figure it out. The last few seconds the video is over and Daphney is once again signing "MORE".



2 comments:

  1. AW!!! Her smile at the end makes me so happy! She definitely looks confused though - haha! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, I think it is special that you are teaching your kids sign language!

    ReplyDelete