Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Laundry Day

 Doing laundry is always a spectacular event; mainly because I successfully finish it occasionally. I still am surprised when I finish a load and realize 90% of the clothes fit babies. As you all know I love doing laundry with Daphney (Past Post). However, today's chores were particularly lovely because...

1.) Daphney learned to fold a wash cloth!
2.) Daphney read the Book of Mormon to us while I worked!



I think she is saying "Become a Mormon, because it is loads of fun! You get friends and lots of goldfish and fruit snacks in nursery. It says it right there!"  Kidding aside the videos are sure to make you want to study the scriptures regardless of your religion.



Have you ever gotten that much out of the first few pages. (Especially the first blank page?!) The videos are similar, but I loved them both so don't feel obligated to watch them both but you won't regret it! : D


1 comment:

  1. Katie, You have a special child with a great love of God! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete